Information on trading during the current Coronavirus outbreak
As a small independant business, your custom is important to me during the current outbreak of the coronavirus so I can then pick up where I started, when this time ends. I would like to update you on how I am dealing with appointments, virtual fittings and orders while social distancing is advised.
Due to the lack of business my staff are currently furloughed so please be patient if you send an email or enquiry as I am currently working alone. I am also a volunteer and shopping or collecting prescriptions to keep myself busy so, if you get no answer to your query right away, this is why. Please be patient, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Face to face fittings have resumed and are being offered by appointment only, I am currently working on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays. At this time I will not be offering appointments to people who just want a bra size. Ordinarily, pople do this to go away and buy only and I cannot afford to have slots taken up by people who do not want to purchase bras. Anyone who attants the appointment and does not take a bra on the day will be charged £20 for my time and cleaning after you have left and the quarentine of products that others are not able to try on. We are proud to be a Covid-19 Secure Workplace.
I can also offer advice by;
- Telephone: 01438 880429
- Facebook and;
- Text via the following phone number: 07495 296434
Collection & Delivery of Orders:
I am also fulfilling orders and have bras in stock so if I have your information on record, I can easily help you with other bra orders. This is what I have put in place for all orders placed at the moment:
- All orders need to be paid for before they are delivered/collected, this can be done by BACS, Text or email;
- You can collect your order from our non-contact location in the SG2 area;
- Orders placed for delivery within the Stevenage area will be delivered at a time when I am out doing essential shopping, I do not go out just to deliver orders but I am shopping for others 3-4 times a week;
- All other orders will be sent via the Royal Mail - please allow extra time for your parcel to arrive at this current time.
Thank you for bearing with me during this difficult time.