Information on trading during the current Coronavirus outbreak
As a small independant business, your custom is important to me during the current outbreak of the coronavirus so I can then pick up where I started, when this time ends. I would like to update you on how I am dealing with appointments, virtual fittings and orders while social distancing is advised.
Face to face fittings will be available unless non-essential shops are advised to close, they are being offered by appointment only. I am currently working all day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with evening appointments available on Monday and Wednesday. Please read our Terms & Conditions, along with our No-Show Policy.
At this time I will not be offering appointments to people who just want a bra size so please do not book an appointment just to do this. People do this to go away and buy bras elsewhere and I cannot afford to have slots taken up by people who do not want to purchase bras. Anyone who books an appointment and does not take a bra on the day will be charged £20 for my time and cleaning after you have left.
I can also offer advice by;
- Telephone: 01438 880429
- Facebook and;
- Text via the following phone number: 07495 296434
Collection & Delivery of Orders:
I am also fulfilling orders and have bras in stock so if I have your information on record, I can easily help you with other bra orders. This is what I have put in place for all orders placed at the moment:
- All orders need to be paid for before they are delivered/collected, this can be done by BACS, Text or email;
- You can collect your order from our non-contact location in the SG2 area;
- Orders placed for delivery within the Stevenage area will be delivered to you for no charge.
- All other orders will be sent via the Royal Mail.
Thank you for bearing with me during this difficult time.